You can do it...................

Has a company/store pleased you? We want to hear praise as well as complaints! :)
Rate this topic
ChapterWho?
Shopping Trolley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

You can do it...................

Post by ChapterWho? » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 am

..........when you B&Q it! That's what they say on the idiot box, anyway. I would just like to pass on a very pleasing bit of business we did recently with B&Q.
Mrs Chapter and I went looking for some grass-on-a-roll to replace the dead stuff I'd removed from our back garden. We went to Rivendell (didn't see Elrond) and were tempted by their rolls of turf. It would have cost us 40 pounds, though, for what we needed. So we decided to look in B&Q near home.
There we found some comparable turf and worked out it would cost 35 pounds according to the price on the display. So we trundled our trolley to the checkout and were pleasantly surprised to discover that said turf had actually been reduced in price....twice! We ended up paying 14 quid! Nice one, B&Q!:)

Jamjar
Professional Shopper
Has thanked: 0
Post by Jamjar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Weyhey B&Q! Well that's just a great deal, I hope we get a deal like that if/when we're allowed permission to extend our garden :yes: Thanks for the recommendation CW :)
:shifty: Want to learn how you can earn £50 just by clicking here? :yes:

Rate this topic