Thanks from Tazbar to JamJar

Do you have praise or complaints about an auction site? Post it here, but please stick to the facts...abusive messages will be deleted.
lee
Shopping Basket
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Thanks from Tazbar to JamJar

Post by lee » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:48 pm

Wow... That rhymes!!

Thanks JJ for offering your forum as a message board in the event of a problem with tommorrows Tazbar relaunch. Tazbar 2.0 has been a long time coming and is a major makeover. To have a community spirit that offers a helping hand in the event of any problems is very much close to the core of what I and Tazbar stand for.

Thank you for this. We may not need the to call on the service, but knowing it is there gives me a great deal of comfort.

Roll on tomorrow!

regards

Lee

Tazbar.com

Jamjar
Professional Shopper
Post by Jamjar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:00 pm

$$ Aw shucks! You and Tazbar are most welcome, I know what it's like when a site goes down and no-one can get to know what's happening, it's quite bewildering! Anyway, hopefully Tazbar will be back after a couple of hours downtime. Good luck to all the Tazbar staff and keep up the good work :ok:
:shifty: Want to learn how you can earn £50 just by clicking here? :yes:

LadyAngel
Mood:

Post by LadyAngel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:16 pm

hear, hear. I haven't been on Tazbar for a while, but I always know what's going on there, thanks to JJ!
:lol:

Ritchie
Shopping Basket

Post by Ritchie » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:17 pm

Well, it's good to know we have a temporary shelter if the worst comes to the worst. Which it won't of course... (he said, fingers suitably crossed) :lol:

Anyway, nice to be here, and thanks for the hospitality. :)

P.S. - I'm the Doctor Who guy, if anyone was wondering....

Jamjar
Professional Shopper
Post by Jamjar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:23 pm

Lol @ Ritchie, it's great to have you with us, oh and btw we have a young chap on here who's well into darleks, with Dr Who on my side, I don't have to be scared anymore :) :lol:

julesad
Shopping Basket

Post by julesad » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:31 pm

Hi, not sure if this is where I'm meant to introduce myself but hi, have been on for a little while tonight playing the games, brilliant fun

Ritchie
Shopping Basket

Post by Ritchie » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm

Hopefully my services won't be needed here - I hate to see members exterminated on a forum. (That's one of the reasons why I stay out of those forums on a certain site whose name begins with e.....something) :winksmile:

LadyAngel
Mood:

Post by LadyAngel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 pm

julesad wrote:Hi, not sure if this is where I'm meant to introduce myself but hi, have been on for a little while tonight playing the games, brilliant fun
Yes, I've noticed you racking up a few top scores...it's about time we had some new blood to compete with. Welcome!
:shiny:

Jamjar
Professional Shopper
Post by Jamjar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Hi Julesad and welcome, it's great to have you with us, enjoy the arcade and feel free to bump off darlecsec, he's been picking on me for months now, lol! :lol:

Ritchie, I understand what you mean, I would love to exterminate a couple of places, ebay been one of them. It's impossible for me to sell on there now as they charge too much in fees, one day Tazbar will rule them all, yay! :)

Nighty, night folks, see you all tomorrow :ok:

Moony
Shopaholic

Post by Moony » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:52 pm

Silly me - just nipped across from Tazbar to take up the kind offer of the run of this forum.

Went to register - and I'm already a member :o

Good luck everyone at Tazbar for the big day and beyond - catch u all tomorrow afternoon after work.

Hopefully Lee wont be doing the hoovering and I will end up in the right place :winksmile:
Memory Walk 24th September....My Donation Page

Rate this topic